Having healthy pregnancy or like the Spanish call ‘Embarazo Saludable ‘ can sometimes be very difficult if you do not have the right tips. The following tips will help you have the best strategies on how to go through this process at the same time keeping healthy.
1. Eat 5 or 6 well-balanced meals every day.
2. Take prenatal vitamin every day as bound for by your midwife or obstetrician.
3. Drink more fluids — at least 8 to 10 glasses every day at the same time avoid caffeine as well as artificial coloring.
4. Do not drink alcohol.
5. Do not smoke or even allow yourself to get exposed to the secondhand smoke.
6. Exercise and healthy food — it is important to exercise and eat healthy food for your personal health since it can assist to reduce stress. Make you take a class of pregnancy exercise or walk at least 15 to 20 minutes each day at moderate pace. You can also walk in cool, indoor, or shaded areas in order to avoid overheating.
7. Get adequate sleep – for at least 8 hours every night. If you are suffering from any form of sleep disturbance, you should always take naps on the day at the same time seek advice from your physician.
8. Wear comfortable, non-restricting shoes. Remember to keep your feet up for some times every day to reduce cases of fatigue as well as swelling of the legs, feet, and ankles.
9. Make you wear safety belt when riding in the motor vehicles. This will give you comfort that you need when driving or travelling from one place to another. In addition, as a pregnant woman you should sit far from air bag as much as possible.
10. Never take any kind of over-the-counter medications or even herbal remedies without consulting your midwife or obstetrician first.
In conclusion, the above tips will not only have Healthy Pregnancy but also protect the health of your unborn baby thus saving you on the amount of money that you will spend during this pregnancy period.Also control your high blood pressure while your pregnant.